Witness your economic impact.
Change your community by helping your neighbors achieve financial security.
For nearly fifty years, we have consistently demonstrated that an investment with us fuels economic growth within communities. We understand the challenges that underserved individuals and small businesses face when tax season hits. We also know that by helping members of our community build a stable economic foundation for their lives and their businesses, we put them in a position to achieve a better life for themselves. Our services allow our clients to gain control of their finances and create a brighter future for themselves and their families. And as a donor, you can be a direct contributor to the economic impact of your investment first-hand as it bears fruit across Detroit and southeast Michigan.
Reasons to Donate
1. We have a proven track record of community success and financial competence.
2. In 2017 alone, we made a $28 million impact in our communities.
3. Every dollar we receive puts $22 back into our neighborhoods.
4. We help individuals gain financial security, and we help small businesses thrive.
5. Your donation helps your neighbors gain control over their finances.
6. You can see the results of your donation right here in your community.
Our economic impact in the region last year was $28 million.
In 2017 we helped more than 25,000 members of the community build financial stability.
More than 600 volunteers have given over 17,700 volunteer hours to help clients.
Accounting Aid Society is made possible in part by
Bank of America
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
City of Detroit
Elizabeth, Allan and Warren Shelden Fund
Ernst & Young
Internal Revenue Service
Mary Thompson Foundation
New Economy Initiative
U of M Dearborn
United Way for Southeastern Michigan
Volunteer with us!