Full Service Tax Help
Going to miss the tax deadline? Here’s what to do.
Here is a list of our tax sites for Jan-April 2017.
Please wait until you have ALL of your 2016 year-end documents before calling to make an appointment. Click here for a list of what to bring. Most of your important documents are required to be mailed to you by Jan. 31, 2017, including Forms W-2 and 1099.
We can prepare and file all of your income tax forms and the tax credits you have earned, which can include:
– federal, state, and local income tax returns
– federal and state Earned Income Tax Credits
What is the EITC? Watch this brief video here.
– Child Tax Credits
– Home Heating Credit
– Homestead Property Tax Credit/Renter’s Rebate
– prior year returns
– amended returns (if AAS prepared the original return)
– direct deposit
– help with IRS disputes is available through our Low Income Taxpayer Clinic.
Who is eligible?
Eligibility is based on your annual household income. The guidelines for those we serve are:
– families with household incomes up to $54,000
– individuals with incomes up to $35,000
While many paid tax preparers can miss potential deductions and credits, AAS makes sure you receive all of the refunds and credits for which you are eligible. Not only will you save between $200 to $300 in fees by choosing AAS for your tax needs, we e-file and offer direct deposit.