Full Service Tax Help
Going to miss the April 18, 2016 deadline?
Here’s what to do.
Our Spring/Summer tax help begins May 2 at our five year-round locations. Click here for flyer.
Call for an appointment beginning May 2: 313-556-1920.
We can prepare and file all of your income tax forms and the tax credits you have earned, which can include:
– federal, state, and local income tax returns
– federal and state Earned Income Tax Credits
– Child Tax Credits
– Home Heating Credit
– Homestead Property Tax Credit/Renter’s Rebate
– prior year returns
– amended returns (if AAS prepared the original return)
– direct deposit
– help with IRS disputes is available through our Low Income Taxpayer Clinic.
Who is eligible?
All of our services are free, regardless of age, but eligibility is based on your annual household income. The guidelines for who we serve are:
– families with household incomes up to $54,000
– individuals with incomes up to $35,000
While many paid tax preparers can miss potential deductions and credits, AAS makes sure you receive all of the refunds and credits for which you are eligible. Not only will you save between $200 to $300 in fees by choosing AAS for your tax needs, we e-file and offer direct deposit.