Full Service Tax Help
We are now taking appointments for our Spring/Summer Tax Assistance Program. Call us for an appointment at 313-556-1920
We can prepare and file all of your income tax forms and the tax credits you have earned, which can include:
– federal, state, and local income tax returns
– federal and state Earned Income Tax Credits
– Child Tax Credits
– Home Heating Credit
– Homestead Property Tax Credit/Renter’s Rebate
– prior year returns
– amended returns (if AAS prepared the original return)
– direct deposit
– help with IRS disputes is available through our Low Income Taxpayer Clinic.
Who is eligible?
All of our services are free, regardless of age, but eligibility is based on your annual household income. For the upcoming 2015 tax season (preparing taxes for 2014), the guidelines are:
– families with household incomes up to $53,000
– individuals with incomes up to $35,000
While many paid tax preparers can miss potential deductions and credits, AAS makes sure you receive all of the refunds and credits for which you are eligible. Not only will you save between $200 to $300 in fees by choosing AAS for your tax needs, we e-file and offer direct deposit.